Wednesday, September 30, 2009

i love police 10/7

severely intoxicated man who has just been pulled out of a bush:
just listen to me for a minute yeah
policeman:
alright then
drunk man:
you're gonna fucking hit me man? fucking hit me?
bewildered policeman:
why would i wanna hit you?
confused drunk man:
just, just listen to me for a minute, i've been feeding my cat for a year and a half.. and it couldn't make a difference. could it? i've gotta feed my cat.

- pause in the conversation-

policeman:
alright we're gonna take you back to the station.

- at the station -

drunk man:
oh. i've pissed myself.
policeman:
you pissed yourself?
genuinely remorseful drunk man:
i've pissed myself, oh i'm sorry i've pissed myself

- 5 minutes later -

angry drunk man:
you're a fucking idiot
policeman:
that's enough now.

No comments:

Post a Comment